Progressive, international private education provider Study Group has two newly created roles in academic leadership at Martin College. The right person is an advocate for education and career education opportunities that are life changing. Martin is growing and this is a great time to join in new national roles.
Reporting to the Head of College, each position has overall responsibility for a suite of courses and associated faculty within a particular discipline portfolio, across interstate campuses and online. These roles work closely across the faculty and courses to ensure disciplinary standards, quality of teaching and equivalency of experience for students across courses, modes and locations. This includes overall responsibility for academic quality assurance of delivery and the efficient and effective operational management, budgeting and planning of teaching.
These roles also lead the faculty-allocated discipline’s student progress advisory team to maintain level of student support, student experience and outcomes. The positions also work within and contribute to the strategies set by the Group Academic Director with respect to teaching and learning initiatives across Study Group.
Positions are based in Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne
Selection criteria include:
– Master’s degree or equivalent;
– Substantial experience in academic coordination and management within higher education;
– Experience in academic governance and oversight;
– Demonstrated successful teaching in their discipline at undergraduate level in the Australian sector;
– Demonstrated experience in contributing to the development of scholarly and innovative approaches to teaching and learning with the field of study
– Professional knowledge of the discipline and relevant industry awareness, with the ability to translate these into curriculum that prepares work-ready graduates
For a confidential discussion to obtain full details, and to apply, please contact the retained consultants who are assisting Study Group on these appointments via email to StudyGroup@desailly.com.au(link sends e-mail)
Applicants will be considered on an ongoing basis until the positions are appointed